11 March, 2019
This is a career defining opportunity. The ideal candidate should have a CPA/ACCA/Finance/Accounting option qualification from a well-recognized institution.
- Accounting and Software Consultancy
- Implementation, Training and Support of the Software
- Client Care and Account Management
- Project Management
- Your career is inclined to becoming a Software Based Accounting & IT Environment consultant.
- Well organized in planning and execution.
- Confident in Email, Computer and MS Office usage skills
- Experience in Software setup, Implementation, Training and support will be of added advantage
- You are an Accounting graduate and understands all aspects of manual book-keeping, tax reporting and financial reporting
- You should be between 22-29 years old.
- Ready to sign three-year contract.
- If comfortable with the small upkeep of Ksh. 10,000 to Ksh. 12,000 for the first three months while training.
- NOT studying or intending to study further
- Only those who are within Nairobi should apply.
Are you comfortable with all the qualifications that are required?
STRICTLY! DO NOT APPLY, if you are studying or intend to study further.