9 October, 2019
The internship programme will offer opportunities for the interns to acquire and develop valuable technical and professional skills while gaining requisite work experience. The programme is also aimed at inculcating in the interns values and principles of public service.
- Completing duties mutually agreed upon and assigned by the supervisors;
- Documenting relevant skills acquired in their areas of deployment; and
- Actively participating in activities designed for purposes of mentorship.
- Be a Kenyan citizen aged between 20 and 34 years;
- Have graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Law (LL.B) from a University recognized in Kenya; and
- Have a Post Graduate Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law.
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Kiswahili;
- Be proficient in computer skills;
- Willingness to accept feedback to improve individual performance on the job;
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to maintain high professional relationship with colleagues;
Monthly stipend: As offered by the Kenya Law Reform Commission Kshs. 15,000.
Terms of service: Twelve (12) months Internship Programme