22 March, 2019
Nova Pioneer is looking for a superstar Marketing & Admissions Senior Associate to be a part of an awesome team that is leading the design and implementation of partnerships efforts across our school network in Kenya. This is an opportunity to create a transformative brand with the future of Africa’s youth at stake.
About The Role
As the Marketing & Admissions Senior Associate, you will take the lead on providing a ‘wow’ experience for the following customer segments:
- Prospective parents / students
- Primary Schools / Head Teachers
- New Lead Generation
- Other key stakeholders that drive applications/enrollments (including but not limited to): Employers, Churches, Estates and Community Leaders
At its core, your role is building partnerships with the above mentioned segments with the explicit goal of driving applications and enrollments.
- Relationship / Account Management: You will be responsible for understanding the customer mix, segmenting (profiling) them, designing and executing an effective engagement strategy based on this analysis.
- Lead generation (top of funnel, awareness stage): You will be responsible for developing a new lead generation strategy by understanding how and where to connect with partner organizations, and creatively designing engagements that optimize our effectiveness.
- External Events: You will be expected to organize and execute Nova Pioneer’s external events that creatively encourages increased engagement with parents, head teachers and the above listed customer segments. These events will aim at driving applications and enrollments through Open Days.
- Outreach and Brand Building: You will be constantly seeking new outreach opportunities for Nova Pioneer to connect with different (but relevant) audiences to raise the profile of our brand in Nairobi and beyond.
- Procurement: You will be responsible for liaising with approved suppliers to identify and book venues for meetings, meals, and events.
- Admissions: You will be responsible for facilitating and tracking each applicant through the admissions funnel to ensure Nova Pioneer campuses achieve 100% of set targets.You will also be responsible for monitoring the data to regularly provide updates to your manager and the team on the progress.
- Data & Reporting: Giving the organization visibility into our progress against targets will be a key responsibility in this role. Filling and maintaining the dashboard in a timely manner, preparing and submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports from Salesforce, Zendesk and Fastcall data will be key to measure our progress against your team’s key objectives.
- Content Creation / Engagement: You will be responsible for developing and implementing fresh content ideas across a variety of media, and measuring its effectiveness.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in sales, communications, relationship management, or related consumer-facing roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Commerce/Business Administration or any other relevant related field.
- You’ve demonstrated strong project management abilities and have experience with event planning
- You’re a strategic thinker and can independently develop and execute a plan with clear timelines and delivery
- Your past managers describe you as a self-starter with strong work ethic
- You truly enjoy interacting with new people, the challenge of building relationships, and have strong interpersonal skills
- You are passionate about education (required) and have a deep knowledge of the space (desired)
- You have good analytical skills and are data driven
- You are social media savvy
- You have good knowledge of how to successfully deploy ATL & BTL campaigns, particularly in the context of Western Kenya