9 October, 2019
To ensure that the Commission on Revenue Allocation has effective monitoring and evaluation mechanism of it’s activities and programs in line with the Commission’s mandate. It should also provide accountability and ensuring success from start to finish.
- Developing an effective Monitoring and Evaluation policy, creating a framework and procedures for project activities.
- Define and implement the key project performance indicators (KPI) as well as monitor them throughout the duration of the project.
- Analyze changes and patterns in KPI indicator data and performance reports in order to make recommendations to the Team.
- Assist the Research Team in clarifying project information requirements.
- Support Teams on ways to properly document, organize and capture the progress of the program.
- Review performance of existing management information systems to help identify potential modifications or resources.
- Recommend tools and strategies to increase program performance and results.
- Implement and participate in Program and Project progress evaluation, survey and follow up in order to advise and recommend tools and strategies to increase performance and results.
- Document lessons learned on programs and activities in the Commission.
- To develop, promote and adhere to best practice and to agreed systems and procedures in monitoring and evaluation; and
- To undertake other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Information Systems, Project Management
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Computer applications such as excel and word;
- Member of relevant professional body.
Experience, Knowledge And Skill Requirements
- A minimum of five (5) years working experience in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- He/she must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, honesty and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meets datelines in a fast-paced environment;
- Assertive, result oriented and able to work under pressure;