13 August, 2019
Job Ref No.: KLDC/011/2019
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Developing a comprehensive programme of engagement coverage for assigned areas.
- Ensuring conformity to acceptable standards, plans, budgets and schedules.
- Assisting in the preparation of specific audit assignment plans and programmes.
- Performing audit tests on the internal controls in accounting, administrative and operational procedures.
- Ensuring that the audit findings are properly documented.
- Preparing draft audit reports detailing audit findings.
- Leading specific audit teams.
- Preparing periodic audit reports.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must:-
- Have a minimum of eight (8) years work experience in the Public Service or Private Sector.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option), Economics, Business Administration, Business Management or other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Be in possession of any of the following: – CPA (K), CISA, CFE, CIA or its equivalent qualification.
- Be a member of a professional body – Institute of Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (ICPAK) and/ or Institute of Internal Auditors of Kenya (IIA-Kenya).
- Have a certificate in Leadership Course from a recognized institution.
- Be proficient in Computer applications.
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
- Demonstrate competence in work performance.
The post Principal Internal Auditor at Kenya Leather Development Council appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobwebkenya.com/.