Sales Account Manager (Hospitality) at AMSCO
11 September, 2019
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Ensure the delivery of sales presentations to superior executive officers.
- Sales Volume.
- Client Acquisition rates.
- New lead/opportunities.
- Competitor pricing.
- Existing client engagement.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven work experience as a sales account manager.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer enquiries on time.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Degree in Business Administration
- Degree in Marketing
- Or any other qualification related to the field