13 August, 2019
The job holder is responsible for engaging in general secretarial and office administrative duties.
- Supervise office assistants
- Perform general office tasks, plan and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements and bookings for official travel.
- Draft and respond to general correspondence.
- Maintain office and equipment in good working conditions.
- Take charge of documents and files, including classified materials; Facilitate travel, diary management.
- Ensure general cleanliness of the office
- Receive and attend to visitors.
- Ensure security of the office, documents and equipment.
- Store, retrieve and integrate information for dissemination to staff and clients.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Office Management or related field from recognized Institution
- Diploma in Office Management/Diploma in Secretarial Studies from the Kenya National Examinations Council; OR
- Business Education Single and Group Certificates (BES & GC) Stage I, II and III from the Kenya National Examinations Council
Professional Qualifications (KNEC)/ Membership to professional bodies
- Shorthand III (Minimum 110 wpm)
- Typewriting III (50 wpm)
- Computerized document processing III
- Business English III
- Communication II
- Commerce II
- Office Practice II
- Office Management III / Office administration management II
- Secretarial Duties II OR
- Higher Diploma in Secretarial studies from KNEC and
- Certificate in public relations course for (2 weeks) from KSG or other recognized institution
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
- Previous relevant work experience required.
- Served in the grade of Office Administrator for a minimum period of three (3) years in the Public Service or comparable position from a recognized Institution;
The post Senior Assistant Office Administrator at Export Processing Zones Authority appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobwebkenya.com/.