13 August, 2019
The position holder will be responsible for acquiring new business and upgrading current customer database through prospecting, sizing and quotations of client’s application solution. Key focus includes identification and definition of customer requirements, direct involvement in customer’s presentations, while interphasing with technical department to ensure efficient, effective installation works to all clients for Solar Water Heating (SWH) and Power back-up(PBS) systems, and any other related product that may be assigned under this position.
Reporting to the SWH & PBS Team Leader and supported by the marketing team, the position will undertake to achieve the following specific results.
- Achieve and exceed solar sales targets
- Identify current and future customer’s service requirements
- Establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients in a position to understand power backup needs & requirements.
- Provide product, service and technical information.
- Establish new accounts and service contract accounts by identifying potential customers, planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Create service contracts.
- Arrange for demonstration and trial installations of equipment products and services.
- Partner with real estate companies, and solicit SWH business in new upcoming estates.
- Prepare quotations and directly present to clients and demonstrate how our product meets client’s needs.
- Personally hand-over your client’s systems, ensuring that you give basic training on usage.
- Accurately diagnose problems with installed equipments, giving feedback to clients as appropriate.
- Monitor competitors products, strategy, new technology and activities
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations including pre-sale technical assistance and product education.
- Visit prospective clients at commercial, industrial or other establishments to show samples, catalogues, and to inform them about product principles and advantages/gains and/or long term benefits.
- Manage accounts debt collections and payments in line with company credit policies.
- Prepare reports as directed by the Team leader: SWH & PBU, or the Sales Manager.
- Service clients and provide relationship management
- Develop and grow long-term relationship with all clients.
- Personally visit all ongoing installations sites to ensure attainment of quality works, smooth handover and develop close strong relationship.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows and other events
- Ensure provision of quality service and support to all our clients from site survey, delivery, and technical advice and after sales service.
- Provide regular entertainment through lunches, dinners to key clients, to maintain a strong relationship.
- Strategic reporting
- Document all sales activities, generate reports and keep records on transactions with clients.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Maintain a data base for contractors, quantity surveyors, architects, real estate agents, commercial and medium/small scale developers etc. who can partner with our organization
- Contribute to technical sales effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and course of action; implementing directives and giving a one point lesson (OPL).
- Advise management on strategic issues relating to product lines materials, new proposals and problem areas.
- University graduate, preferably in energy engineering. B. Com/business administration with related professional qualifications in sales and marketing.
- Proven track record in sales & marketing. Able to deliver beyond set targets
- Thorough knowledge of SWH and PBS products/systems and installation, and all our product range.
- Basic knowledge in troubleshooting of SWH & PB system installations
- Up to speed with CEKL policies and processes, including excellent use of Navision
- High levels of Integrity
- Proactive, self-driven, and results oriented individual
- Easily adoptable to different cultures
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and loyal.
The post Solar Sales Representative at Chloride Exide Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobwebkenya.com/.