9 October, 2019
The Teachers Service Commission is advertising 264posts to replace teachers who have exited service through Natural Attrition (220 posts for Primary Schools and 44 posts for Post Primary Institutions).
- Be Kenya citizens.
- Must be 45 years of age and below.
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
- Must be registered as a teacher as per Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act 2012.
- Applicants for vacancies in Primary schools must be holders of P1 Certificate and will be selected from the County merit lists compiled during the August 2019 recruitment of additional teachers’ exercise.
- Successful candidates will be deployed to serve in stations in any part of the country and not necessarily in the County where they were recruited.
- Applicants for vacancies in Post Primary institutions must be holders of a minimum of Diploma in Education Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply to the Secretary, Board of Management of the School/Institution where the vacancy has been advertised and submit a copy to the TSC County Director.